Our client who are a multinational leading organisation have an urgent requirement for an Experienced Finance Manager to be based in Chippenham though between Bristol and Swindon during the week.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Take lead in ensuring that rigorous financial control is maintained within the Division, in particular through robust budget setting, budgetary control and establishing effective relationships with funders.
- Take responsibility for the preparation of budgets for existing services and offices within the division, working closely with Area and Service Managers. This includes the preparation of financial forecasts for the division, areas and services when necessary to reflect changing needs, taking into account relevant external factors.
- Provide Head Office staff with detailed billing instructions once budgets have been agreed, and assist with the recovery of monies where problems arise.
- Perform detailed financial analysis on monthly management accounts, to identify significant trends and variances. This involves presenting data in original and creative ways to ensure that it is easily understood by people at all levels.
- Contribute to ensuring that robust financial control is maintained within the division, investigating and rectifying any problems which become apparent.
- Maintain control of capital expenditure within the division, ensuring that capex requests are valid and within budget.