Interim Finance Manager (Reporting and Control)
£60,000 - £70,000
Expanding FTSE 250 group amid a period of exciting growth and investment have an immediate requirement for a qualified finance manager. Supporting the Head of finance for a £200m turnover FMCG manufacturing division you will undertake a varied and broad role which includes leadership of a team of 12 (across financial accounting and transactional finance - AR/AP/Payroll).
You will begin on an interim basis and there is potential for the role to become permanent.
The business have an exceptional culture and impressive staff engagement and retention. You will be part of a professional, focused and high calibre senior management team in finance and have support from talented colleagues and an approachable head of finance.
You will need to have previous experience as Finance Manager / FC within a medium to large sized division / business and be in a position to start the assignment immediately (mid January 2019 ideally).
The remit will include:
• Team leadership - coaching, supporting and managing people to bring out the best in the function.
• Budgeting and variance analysis / reporting
• Overhead analysis.
• Cashflow / working capital analysis, reporting and management.
• Review of controls and processes, streamlining of procedures.
• All aspects of month end reporting.
• KPIs and group reporting.
You will ideally have experience of all of the above and be professionally qualified (ACCA / ACA / CIMA).
You will have a high degree of autonomy and must be comfortable working to deadlines.
You will be surrounded by like-minded and talented peers within a supportive and collaborative culture.
You will be:
• ACA / ACCA with the experience of managing the finance function through month end.
• Able to demonstrate strong technical accounting skills and a real attention to detail.
• Someone who enjoys working in a continuous improvement environment and strives to make positive change.
• IT literate with confidence using Excel.
• Able to demonstrate an ability to hit the ground running in a senior interim assignment.
- Financial Accounting
- Variance Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'