Finance Manager - Investments
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to work for a large FS organisation in the South West. This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant who is enthusiastic about reporting, process development and working with the business to drive results.
- Supporting Month-end and Quarter-end Group Reporting cycles for the Insurance Business;
- Use of the Group's General Ledgers and Consolidation system GDRS
- Contributing to Regulatory Reporting for Investment Balances (Solvency II) on a quarterly basis
- Contributing to Analytical review of Investment Balance Sheet and P&L
- Posting journals relating to Investment Balances not captured correctly by source systems
- Reconciling outputs from the Asset Data Warehouse to the General Ledger
- Contributing to Balance Sheet reconciliations using the Group system Integrity
- Part Qualified or Qualified accountant - ACMA, CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Extensive management reporting experience within a FS organisation
- Experience of driving through process improvement around reporting.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Advanced excel user.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'