Interim Finance Manager - Immediate Start - Huddersfield
IPS Finance is working with a £12m t/o manufacturing company based in Huddersfield, this is the No.1 finance role on site reporting to the MD locally and with a dotted line into the Group CFO.
We are looking for a qualified or qualified by experience accountant, ideally with experience within a manufacturing company.
A summary of responsibilities include;
- Management/supervision of the Finance team - 3 reports.
- Production of monthly Management Accounts and other financial reporting in accordance with UK regulations and Group reporting deadlines
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly forecasting and annual reporting to the parent entity including preparation of Year-End Audit pack for audit by the UK auditors.
- Preparation of the annual Statutory Accounts.
- Completion of statutory returns including VAT, PAYE, Intrastat and other Government statistics requirements.
- Reporting of results, Key Performance Indicators and other relevant commentaries
- Monitor/update standard costs in the manufacturing system
- Complete monthly stock analysis and reconciliations including scrap and variance analysis.
- Oversee all customer pricing
- Cash flow management and reporting to ensure ability to meet all liabilities.
- Maintaining the Company asset register
- Monthly and weekly payroll
Immediate start available, salary dependent on experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'