Interim FP & A Manager - 6 Month Interim Assignment - £250 to £300 per day - Castle Donington
Brilliant opportunity for an FP & A Manager to join a business in South Nottinghamshire who are going through an exciting period of change. Reporting directly in to the UK Finance Director, you'll take ownership for all aspects of financial analysis, planning and reporting.
The role will suit an individual who has a sound technical accounting background who loves to improve the quality and insight of performance reporting. Those who have experience in manufacturing, retail or FMCG would be preferred.
KEY ASPECTS OF THE ROLE
- Take ownership of short-term, medium-term and long-term strategic financial planning
- Manage and develop the team of Part Qualified Accountants, taking a lead on all aspects of financial planning and analysis
- Monthly and quarterly reporting for the Finance Director and senior leadership team
- Build strong working relationships with operational teams
- Identify potential cost reductions and challenge existing ways of working
- Take ownership of the month-end management accounting process for your area
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Strong budgeting and forecasting experience
- Great people manager with a passion for developing the team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job