Interim Finance Manager : Doncaster : Start ASAP
The business is a well-established business based in Doncaster who have a turnover of around £100m. I am working on an exclusive basis with my client who have an immediate requirement for an accountant to join their senior leadership team as Finance Manager.
The finance manager will be responsible for producing all the financial reporting within the UK based business up to their parent business overseas.
The business is looking for a strong accountant who can help improve current systems and processes and has a proven ability to influence key internal stakeholders within the business.
This role will have full responsibility for the following remit:
- Ownership & remodel of monthly reporting packs to Senior leadership team
- Oversee month end reporting
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures.
- Design and implement robust and meaningful analysis / commercial commentary of month end reporting
- Be responsible for and ensure accuracy of stock valuations - design and implement methodology to track variances
- Implement variance analysis processes to identify discrepancies with analysis and reporting
- Monthly variance analysis against forecast and prior periods
- Undertake investigation of variances to identify areas of concern with appropriate reporting and commentary
- Identify and agree internal benchmarks and undertake trend analysis of financial performance
- Establish and coordinate / manage year end and interim audits with external auditors
- Act as the point of contact for all audit related issues & with HMRC
- Design and implement regular reporting of subsidiary performance in conjunction with stakeholder and business requirements
- To undertake any ad hoc finance work as necessary
- Design and deliver in a timely manner ad hoc reports
- Drive continuous improvement across system and all departmental processes
- Fully Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or Qualified by experience
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a high standard
- A driven, proactive and reliable accountant who is a team player
- Experience of designing & building financial reports
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.ukfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Finance Manager : Manufacturing : Doncaster
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'