A well-established media/communications business with a strong client portfolio and body of work require a passionate and professional Interim Finance Director to join their leadership team for a 3-6 month contract to support them through a transitional phase.
Based in the West Midlands, our client requires an Interim FD with strong operational experience as well as a strategic mind to support the CEO on a variety of projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Interim FD who is looking for their next contract and possesses either finance experience from within media/communications and/or the aptitude and enthusiasm to ensure their transferable finance skills will make an impact on the business.
• Lead and deliver daily financial operations, ranging from budgeting and forecasting to P&L and compliance to reporting
• Evaluate systems and processes to ensure they are sufficiently robust to support financial needs
• Manage the finance team
• Feed into the CEO and support them on finance projects
• Deliver financial analysis to Senior Management
• Support business strategy by providing financial commentary
• Accountable for setting short, medium and long term objectives
• Responsible for budgeting & forecasting
The ideal candidate will be:
• Pro-active, professional and personable
• Financially astute, with a highly commercial outlook
• Able to inspire those around them
• An engaging and forward-thinking leader
• Fully qualified, with at least 6 years experience
• Able to demonstrate experience across the full spectrum of financial operations
• Understand how to contribute to shaping financial strategy.
The successful candidate will be highly capable at leading a team, driving forward financial operations and supporting all finance activities on a daily basis. This is such a fantastic opportunity that we expect it to be filled with an exceptional turnaround time. We recommend applications from qualified and experienced Interim FDs as soon as possible.