Interim Finance Director - Marketing
An entrepreneurial marketing business is looking for a new interim Finance Director, with the option of becoming permanent.
You will be reporting and working closely with the Chairman/Investor. As a key member of the management team. you will be responsible for all aspects of the accounting function and management accounts.
Your duties will be varied and include ensuring reporting of financial results to the Chairman, continuously challenging performance and recommending and implementing improvements, leading the finance function, continually building levels of competency and efficiency and ensuring accurate accounting records are maintained for all group companies.
Duties will include
- Full day to day running of the Finance Function and Payroll
- Liaising with external parties including external Auditors & HMRC
- External returns such as PAYE, VAT, CIS etc.
- Completion of monthly Management Accounts and Head Office Reporting Pack
- Managing the budget and forecast process
- Year End to trial balance and reporting requirements, including statutory accounts preparation and liaising with external accountants.
- Maintaining fixed asset register and investment portfolio
- A qualified accountant - CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Can do attitude, willing to roll selves up to achieve the objectives of the group
- Track record of success as a senior Finance role.
- Experience in senior financial management roles, working closely with entrepreneurial individuals.
- Experience of M&A and Company Secretarial duties.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'