Interim Finance Business Partner Required In Bath / 3 - 6 Months
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are currently supporting a business in Central Bath to assist in the recruitment of a qualified, Interim Finance Business Partner. You will join a high performing commercial finance team with a great reputation for development and progression.
Your new role
- Partnering with Senior Stakeholders to help them understand their revenue and cost drivers
- Support business partnering activities by ensuring the appropriate level of commercial support is provided to the business
- Key financial processes including month end close, monthly forecasting, annual budgeting, financial control and governance.
- Responsibility for ensuring month end is performed accurately and effectively
- Ensure MI processes are efficient and meet stakeholders' needs
- Co-ordinate and manage the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position you will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with extensive experience in a commercially focused finance role ideally with a global Plc. You must also be available immediately or at very short notice.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'