A Central Government Organisation within Central London are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable organisation, sharing with them your previous knowledge and experience, helping the Finance department to flourish.
The candidate will be:
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis, providing detailed reports for budget holders and senior management team.
- Required to capture the financial risks whilst collaborating with others to ensure appropriate assessment, recording and action.
- Required to monitor and liaise with Directorate(s) to develop and update robust financial forecasts, ensuring Directorate and Budget Manager ownership, to ensure that available resources are utilised effectively to enable the delivery of Directorate objectives.
- Ensure that budgets and forecasts are completed in line with guidance and to a high standard
- Experience of working within Central Government is essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'