Interim Finance Business Partner - £300 per day
You will have a direct impact on influencing commercial strategy, providing expert advice regarding investment opportunities and highlighting performance concerns.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Lead collaborative financial and analytical leadership to assigned sales account teams and deliver the annual net revenue, profit, and share plans.
- Partner with account teams to build their annual net revenue plans, and where appropriate assess Joint Business Plans with key customers, including post deal evaluation, customer & category performance, and lessons for future activity.
- Highlight future performance concerns and opportunities and takes a lead in evaluating investments.
- Continuously challenge and optimise trade spend.
- Oversee period close process and provide understanding and insight into performance, including PY accruals.
- Qualified accountant (eg. ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience in an FMCG or Retail / Consumer-led environment
- Strong track record of development and desire to keep stretch own abilities.
- Good commercial judgement and excellent investment appraisal skills
- Experience in liaising with Sales and Marketing teams
- Excellent analytical/numerical skills - including strong attention to detail and Excel skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"