Our client is looking for a diligent Interim Finance Analyst to join the growing finance team of one of London's most exciting Retail start-ups. The firm has doubled their turnover in the last year after being bought by well-known investors. The client's ideal candidate will be ACA or CIMA Qualified and the company is based within a walking distance from Liverpool St.
- Preparation of sector reports and analysis
- Providing analysis to support commercial campaigns and sales channels
- Dealing with large data sets
- Completing the budget and forecast models as well as other financial models
- Provide support to the fund managers with revenue budget models
- Direct support to the fund managers in the preparation of costs budgets and forecasts
- Advising on rates and pricing structures
- Ad hoc financial projects and analysis
- Degree educated with strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (Macros, SQL, VBAs)
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels within the firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'