Interim Finance Analyst
Boston Hale have been engaged to assist a leading UK publisher in their search for a Finance Analyst.
Crux of the role:
The role is responsible for the management of reporting, planning and forecasting for the business.
- Preparing bottom up annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Preparing customer profitability analysis, analysing the performance of key customers
- Responsible for the preparation of KPIs and commentary as part of the monthly Exec Pack
- Presenting budget and forecasts packs to the company's board
- Business partnering with Sales, Marketing and PR teams, providing commercial analysis
- Analysing the P&L to understand variances and overseeing daily sales reporting
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA Accountant
- Strong commercial awareness with an ability to analysis and evaluate financial data
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Business Objects, SAP or Hyperion would be advantageous
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and possess the ability to see the broader perspective. Strong technical skills with the gravitas to partner with senior stakeholders is a must for this role.
- business analyst
- financial analyst
- business partnering
- financial analysis
- financial planning and analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job