Outstanding opportunity within The Microbiology Division in a Pharmaceutical company based in Hampshire, who are looking to recruit an Interim Finance Accounting Manager on a 9 to 12 month contract.
- You will be responsible for owning and managing the Accounts Payable (AP) and Receivable function across for 4 UK Microbiology manufacturing sites.
- You will lead, coach and motivate a team of 2 reports
- Overseeing the UK AP function, financial transactional processing, as well as the credit control and cash collection process to optimise DSO performance
- Ensure compliance with statutory reporting requirements including annual statutory accounts, annual tax packs, VAT, and ONS
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Strong technical accounting knowledge (US GAAP & EU)
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead, coach and motivate
- Good systems knowledge including Excel and accounting systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'