Based in St Albans with travel to Herts and Essex
Our client a Global 3PL logistics Business are looking for an interim ER Specialist/Consultant. This is truly an amazing role managing all aspects of ER training. Guiding the line managers with the right tool box to ensure they can deal with ER casework.
Reporting to the Senior HR professional and HR Director this role covers the following areas:
- You will be providing comprehensive training and mentoring to depot line managers with all ER line policies, how to run all meetings from investigation, absence, disciplinary and appeal.
- How to note take and write a well written and factually correct outcome letters.
- Work with line managers to ensure understanding and to comply with the company policies and procedures
- Work with line managers to ensure they understand all company template letters for all policy’s
- Carry out all training to line managers to ensure understanding of ER Policies
- Sit in on all absence, investigation and disciplinary meetings, to give post training and feedback at the end of each meeting.
- Work with management teams to analyse their data to identify ways of reducing sickness levels within the department
- Use OCC health within the LTS framework where relevant
- Work with Senior HR function to build out a long-term strategy for wellbeing and reduction of absence.
The ideal candidate will have a strong proven track record with ER, casework and Unions. Preferred C.I.P.D Qualified or Equivalent Qualification. You will have a strong working knowledge of employment law and experience of developing and coaching managers.
Perhaps you are currently an ER consultant, HR Manager or Senior HR Advisor with a strong ER focus. This is truly a great role that will take your career to the next level. Preferred sectors FMCG, Transport, Logistics, FM, Construction and Manufacturing. However, our client is open.
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
- ER issues
- HR Policies