Interim ER Manager/Advisor
Based in Hemel Hempstead with travel to Herts and Essex
Salary £30k to £35k (pro-rata for 7 month FTC)
Our client a Global 3PL logistics Business are looking for an interim ER Manager/Advisor. This is truly an amazing role managing all aspects of ER training. You will be supporting line managers with managing ER casework.
Reporting to the Senior HR professional and HR Director this role covers the following areas:
- Providing training and mentoring to depot line managers across including guidance running meetings, note taking through to investigation, absence, disciplinary and appeal.
- Work with line managers to ensure understanding and compliance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure the use of company template letters
- Carry out all training to line managers to ensure they are familiar with ER Policies
- Sit in on all absence, investigation and disciplinary meetings, to give post training and feedback at the end of each meeting.
- Work with management teams to analyse their data to identify ways of reducing sickness levels within the department
- Use OCC health within the LTS framework where relevant
- Work with Senior HR function to build out a long-term strategy for well-being and reduction of absence.
- Union experience in a tough industry
Ideally CIPD or equivalent Qualification. You will have a strong working knowledge of employment law and experience of developing and coaching managers.The ideal candidate will have a strong proven track record with ER, casework and Unions.
Perhaps you are currently an ER or HR Manager or Senior HR Advisor with a strong ER focus. Although experience from within FMCG, Transport, Logistics, FM, Construction and Manufacturing is preferred our client is open to background.
- Employee Relations
- ER issues
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job