A new and exciting interim opportunity for an Employee Relations Advisor working for an educational establishment based in Central London.
A reputable education organisation located in Central London.
The successful ER Advisor will be responsible for:
* Providing expert advice on a range of employment issues; change management, redundancies, redeployment, disciplinaries, grievances etc.
* Implementing, drafting and reviewing HR policies and procedures
* Developing the annual HR business plan
* Any ad hoc HR projects.
The successful ER Advisor must have:
* Be available immediately or on a 1 week notice period
* Experience leading complex ER cases
* Strong knowledge of employment law.
An ongoing interim opportunity for an Employee Relations Advisor with a salary of £36,500 (hourly rate equivalent).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'