Interim EMEA Group Financial Accountant - fixed term contract
Interim Emea Group Financial Accountant | Surrey | £52,000 - £65,000 (6 month fixed term)
Wade Macdonald are working with an incredibly successful charitable organisation in Surrey who are currently looking to appoint a qualified individual with good hands on technical knowledge in finance.
Reporting in to the Director of FP&A you will be responsible for financial management reporting being delivered on time and in format for the budget holders and executive team. This is a role for an Interim Emea Group Financial Accountant with strong technical skills. Other duties include:
- Using SAP to investigate and interrogate financial data
- Defining SAP and SAP BPC reports
- Management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Continuously improve financial processes and controls
What you'll need to be successful
- ACA or equivalent professional qualification and significant post qualification experience
- Experience of UK GAAP, VAT, PAYE and Corporation tax
- Strong knowledge and experience of applying financial accounting controls
- Experience of managing a finance team in the UK
- Experience of SAP BPC and SAP Finance module preferred
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple demands and tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to manage, coach and work within a team
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, with financial and non-financial staff, both verbally and in writing
- Able to deal tactfully and diplomatically with staff at all levels and in all parts of Plan
- Ability to provide financial services to remote locations
- A hands-on approach will be required
- Strong financial reporting design skills and ability to write narrative reports
What you'll receive in return
6-9 month fixed contract
Close to transport links
Opportunity to extend
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please contact:
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'