Interim EMEA Financial Controller
A fast paced, exciting creative media organisation is looking for a Financial Controller to take responsibility for the EMEA division, home based working with the potential travel to the London HQ, £80-£85K FTC - day rate considered.
- Lead and motivate a team of three
- Oversee preparation of monthly accounts including revenue posting and accruals
- Oversee outsourced payroll processes for EMEA including monthly journal posting
- Cash Management and cashflow forecasting
- Timely submission of Stats, Tax, VAT and Payroll returns
- Oversee statutory and tax audits across EMEA
- Preparation of group reporting packs
- IFRS15, IFRS9 & IFRS16 reporting
- Assist the FD with preparation of Financial Reporting Pack for EMEA
- Assist the FD with annual budget and quarterly forecasts
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant - ideally ACA, practice trained
- Significant financial accounting & control experience
- Strong technical accounting knowledge - specifically IFRS 9, 15, 16
- Corporation tax knowledge
- Understanding of royalties would be beneficial
- Team management experience
- European business experience
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Previous experience of working in media agency/ music / publishing / film or similar would be highly advantageous
- Hands on with a self starter attitude
- Strong attention to detail and able to prioritise
- Able to hit the ground running in a fast paced working environment
Please note: applicants need to be available to interview and start the assignment at short notice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'