Interim EHS Advisor
A global automotive tier one manufacturer is currently seeking an interim EHS Advisor to assist the site whilst a permanent colleague is found. Initially starting as a 2-month contract based near Sittingbourne in Kent, you will also have responsibility to travel to their satellite site in Birmingham a couple of times per month (expenses for this covered). You will be responsible for the day to day maintenance, improvement and running of health and safety on site. You will have a good foundation in legislation as well as being able to use this in a hands-on capacity and engage with those around you. This will be an initial 2-month contract with a strong chance of extension; this will start during the last couple of weeks of April and is paying around £250 per day.
- Managing the safety on site ensuring SSOW and RA's are up to date
- Ensuring the site remains compliant vs company policies and procedures
- Promoting a positive safety culture
- Has a good foundation in legislation and is able to convey knowledge in an engaging manner
- Has a background ideally within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Qualified to NEBOSH general as a minimum and 2-5 years recent and relevant experience
Reference: SH - 12028
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"