My client is one of the UK’s largest membership bodies, providing advice, support, and career development for healthcare professionals in the UK. They are currently recruiting for a qualified Microsoft Dynamics NAV accountant to work alongside the existing team as they implement Microsoft Navision 2018. The successful candidate will have either worked within finance and has experience of a Microsoft Navision implementation or has implemented Navision and has previously worked in Finance.
- Help train users of the new system within Finance and play a major role in the user acceptance testing
- Ensure that all current and new systems provide an effective internal control framework
- Work with the existing team to develop a group business reporting pack that provides insightful management information.
Key experience required:
- Must have recent and relevant Microsoft Navision experience
- Broad understanding of GL, AP, AR, VAT, Fixed Assets and PO modules
- Understanding of how dimensions, COA, use of activities can impact reporting
- Thorough understanding of NAV monthly processes
- Ability to review existing monthly accounting processes and then seamlessly migrate to Nav
- To have implemented changes that improved the overall efficiency and financial controls
- Be able to guide and advise the in-house team through a month-end and work with them to improve all processes across Finance
- Knowledge of Jet reporting and PowerBI is desirable.
The successful candidate must have high emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills. They will approach the project as a consultant, observing the finance function, identifying the needs of the team and providing solutions as to how Navision can support them.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job