My client is one of the UK’s largest membership bodies, providing advice, support, and career development for healthcare professionals in the UK. They are currently recruiting for a qualified Microsoft Dynamics NAV accountant to work alongside the existing team as they implement Microsoft Navision 2018. The successful candidate will have either worked within finance and has experience of a Microsoft Navision implementation or has implemented Navision and has previously worked in Finance.
- Help train users of the new system within Finance and play a major role in the user acceptance testing
- Ensure that all current and new systems provide an effective internal control framework
- Work with the existing team to develop a group business reporting pack that provides insightful management information.
Key experience required:
- Must have recent and relevant Microsoft Navision experience
- Broad understanding of GL, AP, AR, VAT, Fixed Assets and PO modules
- Understanding of how dimensions, COA, use of activities can impact reporting
- Thorough understanding of NAV monthly processes
- Ability to review existing monthly accounting processes and then seamlessly migrate to Nav
- To have implemented changes that improved the overall efficiency and financial controls
- Be able to guide and advise the in-house team through a month-end and work with them to improve all processes across Finance
- Knowledge of Jet reporting and PowerBI is desirable.
The successful candidate must have high emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills. They will approach the project as a consultant, observing the finance function, identifying the needs of the team and providing solutions as to how Navision can support them.