We are thrilled to be working once again with an organisation within the Charity sector who are looking for a remote working Interim Digital Marketing Officer. The successful candidate must be immediately available to cover a period of maternity leave which will be a 6 Month FTC. This role will support the development of a new project with significant focus on email marketing, content editing and copywriting working within a small marketing team.
- Driving lead generation across organic and paid channels including email, social, website, online and offline events.
- To manage and update content on the organisation website and drive improvements to functionality and customer journeys.
- Copywriting for digital marketing content, to include, but not limited to social media posts, Google Ads, website, email and SMS marketing.
- To provide digital marketing support to stakeholders from different departments across the organisation.
- To support the Digital Activity Manager in developing and implementing social media strategy to drive growth of channels and engagement of audiences.
- Support the wider team in producing regular digital marketing reports using Google Analytics, Content Management System (CMS) and CRM system.
- Daily monitoring of social media accounts including the drafting and scheduling of approved content.
- Have a minimum of 2 years marketing experience.
- Have demonstratable experience of copywriting, editing and proofreading.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, flexibly according to different audiences.
- Experience of using social media to generate engagement and leads.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, working accurately on a number of projects at any one time.
- A proficient use of IT, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
This Interim Digital Marketing Officer role would ideally suit a Digital Marketing Coordinator, a Digital Marketing Assistant wanting a step-up, a generalist Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Executive or Marketing Officer with a good balance of digital and traditional marketing experience.
The role is entirely remote but will however require the individual to travel once a month for team meetings within the West Midlands area so is commutable from locations such as Birmingham, Leicester, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Telford, Redditch, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Solihull, Banbury, Rugby.
BSMCN45210 - Interim Digital Marketing Officer - Remote - 6 month FTC - up to £29k pro rata, 35hrs/wk, 31 days holiday + BH (pro rata) + £375 homeworking allowance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'