Data Analyst - Publishing Company
Our client is a world leading Publishing business located in the heart of Central London. Due to a strong start to 2018, the business are looking to hire an interim data analyst to take ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process whilst reporting on all variances.JOB PURPOSE:
You will responsible for all aspects of the budgeting and forecasting process to ensure that all KPI's are met whilst reporting on all trends/variances; this is in addition to full month end duties. You will retain regular dialogue and interface with the groups Financial Controller and the broader Finance team.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Budgeting and re-forecasting processes
- Reporting and analysis of Group revenue
- Reporting and preparation of month end
- Calculation and analysis of month end digital KPIs at Group and Business level.
- Reporting and preparation of weekly forecasts
- Digital revenues and collation of the Group Digital revenue dashboard including analysis of week on week movements and variances to RF and YoY
- Previous 2-3 years experience within an Analytical capacity
- Advanced excel is essential including V Look Ups and Pivot Tables
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
- data analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job