Absolute Accountancy Recruitment is actively seeking an experienced Assistant Payroll Manager to join a well known and prestigious organisation in Central London on a long term temporary basis.
This will be a key role within a large and complex payroll department and will involve reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, providing the processing of 5 different weekly payrolls as well as supporting the team with process improvement projects and covering for the Payroll Manager.
- Process time sheets and uploads on a weekly basis
- Set up new starters and process leavers across all weekly payrolls
- Liaise with the banking supervisor to ensure overseas payments are made accurately and promptly
- Generate payslips and other weekly reports
- Oversee the process for paying freelancer invoices
- Assist the payroll manager with the processing of annual bonus's
- Check all processed payrolls for accuracy against payroll summary reports
- Update the Excel variance report for the P.A.Y.E. payroll only on a weekly basis and email to the Finance Manager for review
- Liaise with HMRC & DWP
- Assist the Payroll Manager with end of year duties including generating and issuing P11D’s & P60’s
- Prepare VAT letters
- Collate foreign guest artist contracts as part of the information required for the quarterly FEU return
- Adhere to the required standards for Information Security and GDPR, ensuring all electronic data is handled securely and paperwork is locked away securely when away from the workstation
- Submit RTI reports for the weekly and usher payroll each week
- Balance Pension contributions for the weekly and Freelance payroll, make payments and report to NEST each week
- Proven payroll knowledge and experience, able to process volume transactions with computerised systems, such as EARNIE - IRIS
- Highly proficient MS Office skills including Excel and Word
- Understanding of the processes for paying temporary staff
- Good numeracy skills, with ability to record data and figures accurately
If you are interested in this fantastic role, please contact us immediately!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job