INTERIM Deputy Manager : ABI : 3 months
Domus are on the lookout for an experienced Deputy Manager to join a national charity who support adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injury (ABI). I am recruiting for an Interim Deputy Manager for a 3 month fixed term contract.
Based in Milton Keynes, you will work within a large residential service for adults aged over 18 that provides continuing support for people with an acquired brain injury. Rehabilitation is based on a neurobehavioral approach and focuses on enabling service users to function more independently.
As a Deputy Manager, you will be a flexible member of the management team ensuring effective coordination of the service.
You will assist in the management of a multidisciplinary workforce ensuring the group’s policies, procedures and values are adhered to with due consideration to the regulations and outcomes surrounding registered services. Ensuring the care and support offered to service users is also a huge part of the role.
We are looking for someone who has extensive knowledge of developing care plans and risk assessments. It is also essential that you have robust knowledge of CQC.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Ensure the care and support offered to each person is of the highest quality, meeting individual needs sensitively and striving to enable service users to maximise their potential.
- Demonstrate professional leadership and provide hands on management support and guidance, managing staff activities and influencing their practises and attitude.
- Ensure all staff receives required supervision and personal development reviews, to promote their learning, as per the group’s policies.
- Identify the training needs of the staff and contribute to the Service Training Plan, including the organisation of appropriate inductions, emphasising the aims, value base and high-performance standards expected. This also may include carrying out staff training.
- Assist and support the Service Manager in setting and monitoring of budgets, capital and revenue for each area within location.
- Be prepared to meet regularly with local authority representatives, staff, clinicians, family and other stakeholders to ensure a multidisciplinary team approach to service provision.
- Support the organisation with effective staff rotas ensuring staff meet their contractual requirements and personal objectives.
Key requirements a Deputy Manager must have:
- Management experience within a residential service for adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and/or brain injury.
- A QCF (NVQ) level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care/ equivalent or above.
- Someone who has experience and understanding of what constitutes a high quality specific residential service.
- Experience of managing budgets and financial systems.
- Someone with the ability to prioritise the workload to meet specified deadlines.
- 33 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- National discount scheme, including gym membership, dining out and shopping!
- Excellent training and support
- Group life assurance
- Eye voucher scheme
- Long service and staff awards
If you are interested in the above Deputy Manager vacancy, please contact Nichole at Domus Recruitment.
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself – Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'