My client, an NHS Trust, is seeking an Interim Deputy Director of HR for a 12 month contract.
The role will include:
- Working closely with the Director of Workforce & OD to deliver a comprehensive, high quality workforce and OD service that is aligned to the strategic and operational needs of the organisation.
- Deputising for the Director of Workforce & OD on a regular basis internally and externally on the full spectrum of their role.
- On behalf of the Director, producing the annual operating plan for the function, Board Assurance framework objectives, and other Board and Trust governance requirements.
The successful candidate will have
- CIPD qualification with significant experience and demonstrable track record of OD & Workforce development initiatives.
- Up to date employment law knowledge and experience dealing with complex employee relation issues.
- Extensive experience of operating at senior manager/executive director/board level
- Leadership and operational management experience in a medium/large acute healthcare provider setting.
For further details please contact Samantha Eales.
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job