Interim Deputy Head of the Virtual School
Seven Education are looking for an Interim Deputy Head of Virtual School in Wokingham. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying from £31.00 - £38.00 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
To support, and deputise for, the Head Teacher of the Virtual School in ensuring the progress and achievement of all c+yp on roll. To support effective processes and systems of the school including support out to school placements as required. To enable effective c+yp placement success through direct support, training and challenge to the social workers, carers and schools involved. To effectively monitor and manage the Pupil Premium Plus and PLAC grant budgets. To line manage Virtual School staff, such as the PLAC Support Officer.
- Be aspirational for the educational attainment, outcomes and experiences for all children and young people (C+YP) in the care of the LA whether placed in or out of borough thus contributing to their positive learning outcomes and destinations.
- To support and deputise for the Virtual School Head Teacher (VSH).
- Ensure that all educational needs are met and supported through effective use of the Pupil Premium Plus budget and other Government grants (such as PLAC).
- Participate and implement effective planning processes through PEP systems.
- Contribute to the work of the Virtual School Staff team which includes multi-agency working with education settings, carers, outside agencies and social care professionals.
- Qualifications: PGCE.
- Experience: 1+ year of experience as either a Deputy Headteacher or Headteacher.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 26 - 32 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'