An exciting opportunity has become available for an individual who is an expert in managing databases and people.
*Shadowing the outgoing Database Manager to learn database processes, extractions and daily work
*Train and support the newly appointed Database Officer who will assist the Database Manager in the completion of routine data tasks such as:
*Direct Mail segmentation, extraction and reporting
*Marketing & FR Event Invitation extractions
*Export of data from RE to be imported on to call systems for Telephone Fundraising
*Subsequent import back into RE of outcomes
*Weekly and ad hoc reporting
*Direct Mail, Marketing & fundraising Events and income related database tasks on
*Instructing new staff in documented database processes
*Supports others in the organization regarding our database providing one-off reports
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* At least 3 years previous experience in a similar role
* Knowledge and experience of Data Protection legislation and implementation
* Advanced skills in Excel (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables)
* Excellent understanding and experience of using Raisers Edge (desirable) or other similar fundraising system (essential)
ABILITIES & SKILLS
* High attention to detail
* High quality of written work
* Have a high degree of accuracy and speed
* Able to learn new processes and systems quickly
* Willingness to adapt to new challenges and find solutions to problems
* Good analytical and quantitative skills
* Proven administration, multi-tasking, prioritising and organisational skills
* A flexible and friendly team worker
* A hardworking personality with a high level of commitment and dedication
A full job description is available on request.
Please don't miss out - Shortlisting of candidates for interview Friday 2nd March
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job