Interim Customer Service Manager Initial six month contract
Brewster Pratap are working in partnership with a leading business to recruit a driven and passionate Customer Service Manager on an initial six month contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Customer Service Manager to join a fast-paced growing organisation with inspirational leaders and big ambitions. The role is easily commutable for Customer Service professionals in Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham, Sheffield, Wath and surrounding areas.
As Interim Customer Service Manager duties will include:
- Managing the team of Customer Service Advisors within a fast paced environment
- Involvement and accountability in leadership decisions
- Identify and implement improvements in the customer service process and customer experience
- Implement policies and procedure to deal with customer complaints via social media
- Report on sales metrics
- Prepare monthly forecasts
- Monitor customer feedback and help resolve complaints
- Involvement in the claims handling and customer service improvements for the business
- Available to start immediately
- Strong commercial awareness
- Minimum of three years' experience of working within a similar management role
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Proven track record of implementing change successfully
- Salary of upto £35,000 dependant on experience
- Immediate start
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced growing organisation with inspirational leaders and big ambitions
- Convenient location with onsite parking
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, rising with service
- Pension scheme
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- social media
- customer service
- Customer service manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"