Interim Credit Controller
Interim Credit Controller - 3 Months - Bracknell - Business Services
Salary: £14-19 per hour
A Business Services company based in Bracknell are recruiting for an Interim Credit Controller to join their fast paced credit control team.
To collect outstanding debts required to meet cash targets utilising companies collection procedures.
- You will be responsible for identifying and reviewing debt reports
- Chasing payments by telephone, e-mail and letter including sending final demand letters as directed by Finance Manager.
- Suspend accounts as directed by the Finance Manager
- Posting cash receipts to the relevant customer accounts
- Provide a weekly update on overdue accounts to the credit control manager
- Sage experience essential
- High Value invoices
- High volume of invoices
- Daily dealing with irate customers
- Large quantity of customers
- Good communication skills.
If you are interested please click the Apply Now button below or send your updated CV to . For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on (option 4).
Ninesharp Finance & Accountancy is a minimum fuss specialist Finance & Accountancy recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent Finance & Accountancy professionals to our established client base.
- Finance Manager
- Credit control
- cash allocation
- credit controller
- Accounts payable
- finance director
- accounts receivable
- Finance controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job