Credit Controller - 6 Month Contract - Maidenhead - FMCG
Salary: £11-14 per Hour
A FMCG company based in Maidenhead are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their fast paced credit control team.
To collect outstanding debts required to meet cash targets utilising companies collection procedures.
- You will be responsible for identifying and reviewing debt reports
- Dealing with irate customers.
- Chasing payments by telephone, e-mail and letter including sending final demand letters as directed by credit control manager.
- High value, low volume invoice processing.
- Communicating with reciprocal customers.
- Posting cash receipts to the relevant customer accounts.
- Provide a weekly update on overdue accounts to the credit control manager.
- 1 Year minimum experience of Credit Control.
- Solid query resolution experience.
- Basic understanding of the AP function.
- Good communication Skills.
- Good Excel Skills (V-lookup & Pivot Tables)
If you are interested please click the Apply Now button below or send your updated CV to . For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on (option 4).
Ninesharp Finance & Accountancy is a minimum fuss specialist Finance & Accountancy recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent Finance professionals to our established client base.
- Credit control
- cash allocation
- credit controller
- accounts receivable