Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Interim Credit Control Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is immediately available and looking for a new project. The main deliverables of this role will be to go in and set up a new Credit Function.
The client is a leading creative design agency, expanding as they grow and now need someone with strong experience in Financial services to support the Credit department, in the form of an Interim Credit Control Manager.
The key responsibilities for the Interim Credit Control Manager are:
- Develop & implement end to end processes for AR & AP
- Ensure timely processing of all sales and purchase invoices
- Enforce the company's credit control policies and procedures via automation
- Develop relationships across the business, contributing to the smooth running of the business
- Ensure cashflow is in line with budgets and forecasts
- Liaise inter departmentally to ensure that sales order processing and invoicing is being carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure all new clients are credit checked and existing clients are monitored for credit worthiness
To be successful the Interim Credit Control Manager will have:
- Experience in all the above - Essential
- Immediately available - Essential
£30,000 + Parking + Exciting Project
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'