Interim Corporate Real Estate Transaction Manager - Europe (travel required)
Circa £500pd, 3-6 month contract, extensive travel, globally recognised FTSE100 company, flexible working.
Key points: disposals, acquisitions, transaction management, portfolio realignment, strategy, corporate real estate, landlord & tenant relations, stakeholder management, Europe.
As the result of a high volume of low-middle size corporate acquisitions, a globally recognised FTSE 100 brokerage firm is in need of a freelance interim Transactions Manager with a specialist skillset in disposals, acquisitions and integration to strategise the shape of a new portfolio supporting the growth of their ever-evolving business structure and rapidly expanding central functions.
- To successful deliver all property related transactions.
- To work closely with the UK & European businesses to ensure ascertain decisions early on and provide regular reports.
- To appoint & manage 3rd party specialists.
- To liaise with in-house & external legal advisors to drive transactions to complete in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- To ensure compliance with all governance procedures.
- To cultivate & maintain proactive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- A relevant degree (i.e. Real Estate Management MSc).
- A member of RICS or an equivalent body.
- Extensive Europe-wide experience in transactions for a corporate real estate portfolio.
- Open to occasional travel as per requirements.
- Collaboratively approach with the ability to manage effectively under high pressure.
Application & Queries
Please send your CV and/or any questions to
- Real Estate