Interim / Contract IT Infrastructure Architect
A leading housing, training and regeneration group operating within the Staffordshire area is seeking an interim IT Infrastructure Architect for an initial 6 month assignment on either a fixed term contract or day rate basis. This is an immediate start.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with a third party partner to carry out a full review the company's network and infrastructure, remediate any issues and assist in the design of a stable corporate infrastructure to support the business over the next three to five years.
- A strong leader and communicator with a successful record of undertaking similar assignments as an Infrastructure Architect.
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of Cisco and Dell switches, Hyper-V and VMWare
- Experience with web technologies and building enterprise architecture roadmaps.
- Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions.
- Knowledge of client-server networking and database management
- Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues.
- Experience of planning and developing support processes that adhere to best practice.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Experience of corporate infrastructure design.
- Experience of recovering systems.
- Experience of root cause analysis.
- Experience of 3rd Line level support
This is an urgent role so please send your CV to Michael Moretti for immediate consideration.