Position: Construction Project Manager
Period: 6 - 12 months
Hours: Full time
Rate: £300 - 400 per day inside IR35 (Dependent on experience)
Our client, an esteemed Local Authority is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager in order to manage various corporate and housing construction projects. The successful candidate will be involved in the management of various stages of the project life-cycle from initiation to completion.
- Management of complex housing redevelopment schemes from initiation to completion
- Involvement ensuring contractual obligations are met by contractors and overseeing project development
- Handling procurement processes ensuring project requirements are met including budgets and outcomes
- Development of good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects run smoothly and issues are quickly resolved
- Proven track record in delivery of residential projects from initiation to delivery
- Past experience working within a local authority environment
- Strong communication and people management skills
If you have experience to match the requirements for this Construction Project Manager position, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Jason Woodhouse - Senior Consultant
*Venn Group’s "RecommendationScheme": if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
- Local Authority
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'