Our Client, a London based housing association is looking for an interim to lead the gas compliance stream during a period of significant change
This role is supporting the head of compliance on a temporary basis to review, propose and implement improvements on how the organisation can manage gas contract servicing providers for domestic and commercial solutions within the portfolio.
- Ensure the client meets all its legal obligations in relation to gas safety.
- Ensure that the services provided deliver excellent customer service.
- Review the current delivery model and propose how a more streamlined and effective model could look like, possibly linking together the Operational and servicing sides of the gas service, providing a seamless, excellent service to our customers.
- Lead the ongoing full verification of our gas assets stored on different asset databases.
- Support the team in bringing all gas activities in the business into the one team, assessing resource and processes to ensure full assurance can be provided to the business that all relevant assets are being serviced and that this is supported with full accessible documentation.
The successful candidate is expected to be fully technically qualified, be extremely data savvy and have worked within a social housing setting. Able to demonstrate previous experience of delivering an excellent gas service in companies with a high volume of gas properties. A good understanding of Northgate is key, as is experience of undertaking process reviews, ensuring that they are streamlined, efficient and effective to support the delivery teams in undertaking their roles.