Interim Commissioning Manager - Adults and Communities
We are recruiting for an InterimLead Commissioner - Adults and Communities based at a Local Government Organisation within the East Midlands
Interim Lead Commissioner - Adults and Communities
- To lead the development of strategy and plans on behalf of Adults and Communities relating to Market Shaping and the delivery of outcome focussed personalised services
- To ensure that the Department has an effective market shaping function that supports the delivery of the Adult Social Strategy
- To work with partners and other stakeholders to ensure effective collaborative and joint commissioning
- To lead on agreed cross-cutting areas of commissioning strategy and market shaping
- Either a Degree or equivalent (note: relevance is considered to cover qualifications in the fields of social care, health care, planning and management)
- Or relevant direct experience showing evidence of these degree level skills
- Significant experience in a strategic or senior role in a health and/or social care setting
- Experience of inter-agency development at senior level
- Experience of design and implementation of complex plans and/or projects
- Experience of commissioning and monitoring activity including standard and specification setting and negotiation
- Experience of managing and supervising staff
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £400+dependant on experience
For more information on this, please in the first instance email your CV to Sarah Pugh or Bella Thornton on the Midlands Local Gov Team at or call
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren't currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team
- commissioning; market placing;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'