A Commercial Finance Analyst is now required to join a highly reputable and growing business.
An international business that is experiencing significant growth is now looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to provide expert support for the next 12 months.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst you will be responsible for delivering effective and insightful financial analysis to support business decision making.
Production of complex reporting packs
Preparation and presentation of analysis
Ensure accurate and timely implementation of decisions
Providing support to budget holders throughout the budget setting process
Assisting in the production of the 3 year plan, budget and forecasts
Providing analysis recommendations that will support the business in strategic decision making
Preparing pricing, analysis and commercial recommendations for new opportunities
- Trend analysis and commentary
Ad-hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate will be immediately available or becoming immediately available (maximum 2 weeks notice).
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- A proven track record in a commercial finance role
- Strong communicator
- Strong system skills including Excel
- Ability to liaise and influence at all levels and other business areas
- Ability to challenge current procedures and make recommendations.