An interesting and varied long term contract with a market leading business is now available!
This business are more successful than ever and are looking for an additional pair of hands to support the finance team. You will be working as part of a friendly team, with modern new offices, free onsite parking and flexible working hours. The role will be varied covering management accounts, reporting, ensuring controls and compliance, risk and recommendations, statutory accounts, year end audit and dealing with direct and indirect tax.
This role requires a qualified Accountant who is available to start within a month or so. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract to be paid on a PAYE basis.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production of financial reports
- leading compliance adherence
- Adapting to future changes
- Ensuring controls comply with HMRC
- Balance sheet reconciliation and review
- Identifying risk and making recommendations
- Supporting with year end audit
- Statutory accounts
- liaising with auditors
- Dealing with direct and indirect tax
Need to have;
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in a similar role to enable you to hit the ground running
Nice to have;
- Practice or audit background