Chief Information Security Officer - Interim
Day Rate £550 to £900
Our client a Business Services provider are looking for an interim Chief Information Security Officer to establish and maintain a corporate wide information security management program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected. This position is responsible for identifying, evaluating and reporting on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements, and aligns with and supports the risk posture of the enterprise.
Key areas of focus for the role are:
- Define the IT security vision, governance, strategy and roadmap
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Hiring, training, staff development, performance management and annual performance reviews.
- Information security governance
- Security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Manage Security Budgets
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework based on the following:International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cyber Framework.
- Provide strategic risk guidance for IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
- Compliance with global laws, standards and regulations.
- Effective disaster recovery policies and standards
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Project management skills: financial/budget management, scheduling and resource management.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field, or equivalent work- or education-related experience.
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials, is desired.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and ones from NIST.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a dynamic business. We are looking for a passionate candidate, with a strong track record in a similar role who wants to really grow their career
- Disaster Recovery
- Information Systems
- Information Security Management
- Security Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'