Interim Change and Communications Programme Lead
Ann Summers are in the throes of the S&M programme, replacing our core enterprise Oracle system and EPOs software with Microsoft Nav and LS Retail Epos. This will enable us to dramatically improve how we buy, merchandise, move, sell and build relationships with our customers. In addition to the core systems replacement, we are upgrading satellite systems too, e.g. CRM, Call Centre, etc.
This role will ensure that the People impacts of the S&M Programme are clearly defined and managed thru to completion. This includes change to roles & accountabilities, training, (systems training and technical training) and communications at company and functional levels. The role will work closely with the Head Office and Channels People Partners.
Job purpose and experience needed:
This role has four parts: 1. To deliver all S&M Programme People change through to completion; including, changes to the org, roles & responsibilities, workload, role profiles etc. This will be done using the S&M Business Case. 2. To plan and deliver all S&M Communications. 3. To incorporate and oversee the planning and delivery of training needs for the S&M Programme, thru a direct report Training Lead. 4. To work with the Business and the Service Introduction lead in preparing for business cutover and support before and immediately after Go Live.
This role will also line-manage, in a matrix, some the Product Owners on the S&M Programme.
This role is for a Business Change professional who has worked in retail and is familiar with retail practices and processes. This role will report into the Programme Director, with a dotted line to the People & Talent Director.
What the role will do:
- Using the knowledge of the Product Owners (SME's), the Business Benefits, the To-Be business processes and the Business Impact Assessment, define the People Plan / Change Journey for each function and role and track and deliver the change. This will include any organisation change, role change, workload impact and non-system training needs. In collaboration with the Head Office People Partner.
- Provide Programme level Comms based around the milestones on the Programme Plan
- Provide support to Product Owners in providing 'local', functional, communications to the heavily impacted business team first, and to other teams as an inform
- To work with the S&M Systems Training Lead to incorporate the Training needs into the Change journey / People Plan
- To work with Service Introduction, lead on how the business will be supported by the Product
- Owners and Super Users before, during and after go live.
- Line manage (in a matrix with the Product Owner's functional manager / director), Product Owners whilst they are on the Programme. Supporting them with what it is like to work on a Programme, and be a PO (Subject Matter Expert).
- Provide change management leadership to the Programme and assist as the People & Talent representative on the S&M Programme.
Experience / Qualifications:
All candidates must have:
- Practical knowledge of retail
- Practical knowledge of and experience in Change Management on systems change programmes
- Practical knowledge of designing and delivering tailored communications and communications events
- Line management of people in a change programme
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world. We promise that when you work with us at Ann Summers it will be fun because if you are going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of the team that Love Work!
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job