As the Interim Category Manager, you will be managing a defined market category and all associated products.
Leading Public Sector Organisation in Manchester
The role will involve:
- Leading and managing multiple programmes from tendering, to contract award and oversee all relationship management within this.
- You will manage your own procurement projects and contracts, working with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver and manage contracts for goods and services.
- You will manage all performance targets against set targets and ensure best value for money throughout.
- You will supporting the National Category Manager in the delivery of all category plans too.
- Running complex OJEU procurements, managing multiple senior stakeholders and reporting and presenting as required via Prince 2 methodology in both written and verbal formats.
- Gaining competitive advantage by identifying best practice and leveraging the spend within categories.
- Seeking out and engaging appropriate internal and external stakeholders at Senior Manager level to provide the information and insight to support the development of the strategic options within categories.
- Promote procurement outside the procurement function and promoting change and development as required
- You will be MCIPS Qualified
- Experience in a non for profit or public sector organisation
- Team Management
- You will have a high quality service attitude and be comfortable applying OJEU principles to all tendering activity.
- You will have an excellent understanding of the overall procurement process required and hold experience in negotiating and hitting targets.
Competitive package and benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'