Interim Business Analyst Contract
There is currently an exciting requirement for an Interim Business Analyst to work within a world-renowned media organisation based in London. The role is for an initial three month contract offering a flexible rate £350-450 per day (Inside IR35) depending on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary and data-driven decision making team to establish clear goals and improve a suite of products.
The Interim Business Analyst's experience will include:
- Experience working on data modelling and structuring and translating large amounts of data into business requirements
- Experience of using business analysis in a digital software delivery environment
- Experience gathering, analysing and interpreting data and its quality.
- Experience writing user stories, acceptance tests and documenting product requirements and features
- Ability to simplify complex problems into component parts and evaluate solutions methodically.
- Experience working with big data, data collection, processing, quality and storage.
- Experience with SQL, data analytics & data visualisation tools e.g. Tableau
The Interim Business Analyst's duties will include:
- Assisting the product manager in defining clear product goals and objectives
- Work with stakeholders and the team to identify product needs and possible solutions
- Analyse and identifying products needs and writing clear user stories with acceptance criteria
- Write acceptance tests with the engineering and test team, ensuring the solution meets the acceptance criteria and non-functional requirements
- Gathering, analysing, and reporting on feedback and usage data to benchmark and measure the performance of the product
If you are interested in this position or any other interim IT vacancy please contact Alexandra Brown on or forward your CV to
Alternatively please forward this email to any colleagues who you know are currently seeking employment.
- data modelling; analysis
- user stories; business analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job