This project based role is an exciting opportunity for a competent Finance/Business Analyst to use their skill set to assist in extracting information from the ERP system and produce reports for Group Finance. A strong understanding of VBA and SQL (Highly desirable) is needed.
The client, based in Westminster, is an IT Solutions business that is experiencing consistent double digit growth. They construct and maintain data warehouses across the world.
The Interim Business Analyst role is likely to include:
- Partnering with the Director of Group Finance, Head of FP&A and other key stakeholders to identify reports that are required.
- Using SQL and VBA to extract information from their Oracle ERP system and produce automated reports for the Group Finance team.
- Performing thorough testing to ensure that reports are produced as expected and fix bugs were necessary.
- Other ad hoc projects as requested.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- An advanced excel user - comfortable with writing and manipulating VBA.
- Familiar with financial modelling with a sound grasp of group finance processes and reports.
- Background in mathematics/accounting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to challenge internal stakeholders where needed.
- A familiarity with the real estate sector.
- A full Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equiv.)
- A strong grasp of SQL.
This role is offering a competitive daily rate for the contract as well as the opportunity for more work dependent upon how the initial 3 months go.
- Data extraction
- report building