Alexander Daniels are working with a leading Retail organisation in the Coventry area to recruit a BI Reporting Analyst on a 6 month temporary basis. The role will support the establishment of the newly created BI Reporting team. The role will report to the Head of Commercial Finance where you will provide first class business information solutions for various stakeholders to assist the business in meeting its requirements. The BI Reporting Analyst will apply their business analytics and continuous improvement mindset in order to manipulate large amounts of data and interpret it into meaningful MI for senior stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities of the BI Reporting Analyst:
- Support the Commercial Finance team by developing sustainable reporting solutions that meet business requirements
- Business Partnering with stakeholders in order to capture capture detailed business requirements
- Challenge and influence stakeholders on their business reporting requests to ensure the business have the very best
- Develop and produce business information tools such as reports and dashboards
- Ensuring that data management practices are compliant in line with company policies
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Supporting the business change programme through proactive partnering of the transformation team
To be considered you must:
- Have previous relevant experience within a large blue chip organisations.
- You will also have excellent knowledge of a variety of ERP systems and be an advanced Microsoft Excel user.
- You will have sound finance/accounting knowledge, as the role will work closely with the Commercial Finance team
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to challenge and influence where necessary
- "BI" "Business Intelligence" "Business Information" "BI Reporting" "BI Reporting Analyst" "Reporting Analyst"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"