Job Title: Interim Assistant Financial Accountant (Band 7)
Job description: Venn Group is currently recruiting for an Interim Assistant Financial Accoutnant for an NHS organisation based in the West Midlands.
Your main duties will be as follows:
- Control account reconciliations (completion of allocated control accounts and review of others completed by junior team members);
- NHS agreement of balances (AoB) exercise for year-end accounts;
- Charitable funds accounting
- Supporting the completion of the Trust's annual accounts/annual report (including allocated notes to the accounts e.g. pay multiples, off-payroll working etc);
- Preparation of annual accounts working papers
- Dealing with auditor queries
- Supporting the Chief Financial Accountant with other ad-hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant or nearly qualified
- Bed experienced in year-end accounts (ideally within the NHS)
- Possess previous experience at the NHS band 7 level (or equivalent).
To apply for this role or to find out about other finance jobs, please contact on the Public Sector Midlands Finance Recruitment team on or email / .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job