A private multinational company is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary for an immediate start, located in Oxford. Reporting to the Deputy Company Secretary, you will assist the company to transition through a particularly busy period, to meet and exceed demand. You will provide company secretarial support with servicing the board; preparing the agenda, attending and minuting meetings amongst other tasks.
If you are a qualified or part-qualified Chartered Secretary and have strong board and minuting experience, then get in touch today!
- Preparation of the board agenda.
- Attendance and minuting of meetings of the Board.
- Collation of Board Report packs.
- Interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Creation of Annual returns.
- Arranging Companies House filings and other administrative duties.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Proactive mindset.
- Ability to work well both independently and as a team.
- Strong organisational ability.
- Good verbal and written skills.
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified or part-qualified Chartered Secretary.
- Previous Board and minuting experience.
- Secretarial Support
- Minute Taking