An interesting and exciting temporary assistant accountant position has arisen due to organic growth and year end processes. You can expect a competitive rate of pay and an engaging and welcoming workplace.
The client is a successful business based in Bath
The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Managing monthly budgeting tasks
- Completing month end and quarter end procedures
- Managing company ledgers
- Resolving queries from both internal and external stakeholders
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of various finance functions
- Excellent MS office Excel skills including Pivot Tables and Vlookups (Macros would be an advantage)
- Studying towards a professional qualification: ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both written and Verbally, as you will be liaising with clients.
- High attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team and independently
The client is offering a competitive rate of pay for this position including holiday pay.