Interim Asset Manager
Opportunity to work for a Prop Co on an Interim basis 3 month contract then moving onto monthly contract. Deal with some of London's most sought after commercial assets.
Our Client is a Investment Property Developer covering all sectors of the UK and global real estate market with £9bn globally under management. They are Looking for a Asset Manager (from Property Management Background) to obtain the best returns on existing assets as well has help implement a strategy for further acquisitions of commercial assets.
- Know tenants, understand competition at a building and landlord level
- Identify opportunities to add value
- Coordinate refurbishment and asset management projects by instructing and monitoring agents or undertaking direct projects where appropriate
- Understand current Office sector and occupier trends
- Develop our use of new technology in asset management
- Monitor asset level risk
Income and estate management:
- Enhance, extend and protect asset income
- Appoint letting agents, liaising with them and monitoring the marketing process and;
- Appoint rent review and lease renewal advisers, and liaising with them during the process
- Liaison with property managers and lawyers
- Input into underwriting on potential transactions
- Carrying out due diligence - rental research, report on title and building survey review
- Support and assist the Head of Asset Management UK on asset sales
- Previous Asset Management Experience.
- Available for an Interim contract for minimum 3 months.
- Worked on Commercial Portfolio previously
£50k - £70k - fixed term Contract.
- Property Management
- Lease renewals
- Asset Managemement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"