Interim Accounts Payable Officer
Robertson Bell Finance are working with an award-winning organisation based in Twickenham to recruit an Interim Accounts Payable Officer on a 10-month fixed term contract.
Despite significant growth in recent years, my client has been able to maintain an excellent organisational culture and working environment, something which has been recognised industry wide.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, key responsibilities of the Interim Accounts Payable Officer include:
- Processing up to 50 invoices per day.
- Reconciling supplier statements to a high level of accuracy.
- Making weekly payment runs.
- Acting as the main point of contact on all P2P system queries.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- At least three years’ working in a similar Accounts Payable role.
- Working knowledge of either IPOS or Sun Systems.
- Excellent communications skills.
This role will be home based until a time when current Government guidelines are updated, allowing for all non-key workers to return to the office.
Please note, this recruitment process is moving extremely quickly and is likely to conclude before the indicated closing date. Apply now to avoid missing out on this career enhancing opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'